As you are hopefully aware from your Team Coach, the Club have made the decision to resume training activities from Monday 29th June. Given that the safety, welfare and both the physical and mental health of our players is at the centre of everything we do, we have taken this decision based on the following principles:
· The guidelines released by Public Health England (PHE) relating to the resumption of sporting activities including grassroots football
· The initial guidelines released by Lancashire Football Association (LFA) on the 1st June 2020
· The additional, more detailed guidance released by LFA on the 12th June 2020 (which the Club specifically waited for before deciding to resume activities)
· The publishing of internal guidance and risk assessment documentation to our coaches and volunteers in relation to the recommencing of training activities during the Covid-19 pandemic
· Confidence across our Club Committee that, as a Club, we can safely deliver training sessions in line with PHE and LFA guidelines
Please look out for further updates from your Team Coach in the coming week, in particular in relation to confirmation of the day, time and venue for training sessions as well as with more specific guidelines to ensure safe and fun football for your child.
Finally, we look forward to seeing our players back on the football pitch and participating in the game they love, and we thank you all for your patience and support over the past few months.
Copyright © 2022 Rossendale Valley Junior Football Club - All Rights Reserved